Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"wrinkle on my badsheet & pillow..

. . . . . . .


Hi frnds. . .
Before smdays ago..
I was just dreaming..
(coz smtme i've notng to do..he ha! ha! ha! Ha! Ha! :-D )
My mood was so really vry romantic.
I was dreaming that..
I have a swt galfrnd..
Who is really vry innocent,lovng,carng,swt,cute...
N smtime confusng..
Coz her parent,frnds against our relationshp..
But now she is unhappy..
N cryng..
Coz last night she sleep with me..
Now she worryng coz
She can get pregnant..
And she cryng coz she thnk i can leave her like other boys do.
And As her parent n frnd used to say..
She cryng ..
So that time what i do to make her happy.
I just go to close her n say
..in my poem.



"wrinkle on my badsheet & pillow..
Tell me a story,
What happnd last night between us..
Baby dnt feel sorry,

I still love you so much &
I want you to marry,
You are my sweetest angel..
Like in a tale of fairy.

Baby dnt cry like this..
Me too feel lot's of pain.
Trust on me n gve me a chance..
To taste & wipe your tear's rain,

Dear i still hold your hand..
Never make you alone in whole life..
May be world gone against us..
But i always accept you as my swt wife.
...


Frnds..
I hope you like my ths romantic poem..
But i want to say smthng to u..
Specially to boys.
Plz dont cheat on gals.
Dont play with their emotions.
Coz they r the one.
Whome god send them to us.
Respect the gals.


. . . . . . . .
Oye cmment to kardo ab! :-D
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!


. . . .